Monday, January 5, 2009

Top 10 reasons for not updating my blog

10. It was concert season! I couldn't update my blog because I had a concert last week. Or was that the week before? Last month? What day is today?

9. I was dog-sitting. Mac came over to play with Henri and I had to supervise doggie activities. Oh wait. That was weeks ago, too.

8. The frenchman called. (Told ya!) Unfortunately, my conversational French is still pretty limited. Merci. We didn't talk much.

7. I went out with H. He's super fun and super cute. I've been too distracted to blog.

6. It was Thanksgiving. No, Christmas! No, New Years. Geez - it's 2009 already? Where has the time gone?

5. My dog ate my blog.

4. I had to read the entire Twilight series plus another 7 or 8 books (Brisinger, the first two Southern Vampire Series books, The Gunslinger, The Stupidest Angel 2.0, 5 People you meet in Heaven, and not so good Mosse book. I'm sure I read another book in there somewhere...)

3. My computer broke and I had to get a new one. When it finally arrived, I had to set it up, install software and make sure the desktop wallpaper was pretty. You cannot blog if your wallpaper isn't pretty.

2. My life is boring. In fact, I haven't even been home long enough to blog about all the boring stuff going on.

1. I asked for a blog bailout and I finally got word.

No comments: