Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Whew!!!

Is it ok to breathe?

The past two weeks have been super stressful. While I'm not going to blog on and on about work stuff (i like my job), it's important for you to know that we had some surprises two weeks ago (read about it here) resulting in a really tough day and 2 very busy weeks as my boss was a victim as was our production support guy.

So a week later (has it only been a week???), I finally feel like I can relax for a moment and catch up on all the stuff I've set aside. I'm making a list.

First on the list is reconnecting with JC. We've lost touch and she would not be happy with my recent snack choices. Did I mention stress? And, I totally missed my check-in last week. So today I went in after 2 weeks of this and was surprised to find I had actually lost 1/10 of a pound... and that's with thick jeans on! Happy happy happy dance! I'm all inspired to get back on track now.

And while I'm super busy at work, I'm also feeling like I'm getting things done. The worst is feeling overwhelmed and feeling like you're not accomplishing anything. Looking up!

That's all on the list for now. Well, there's groceries and other necessary sundries so I'd better get moving before it's too late.

Next blog: "I told you he'd call..."

1 comment:

Doug said...

Sad to hear of the stress-ball that is work lately, but happy to hear made it through on your feet.
For different reasons I think many more of us are experiencing difficult times in our work life than at any other time in recent memory. I wish I could say it would all get better.
At some point it will, I suppose. In the meantime, keep standing.